Amercom is a successful worldwide partwork publisher (Europe, Australia, Asia and South-Africa). The company was founded in February 1993 as a publishing house. We have launched over 50 die-cast collections, including aeroplanes, helicopters, trains, locomotives, cars, soldiers. Amercom produces diecast models of aeroplanes, helicopters, trains, locomotives, cars, military vehicles, tanks, fire trucks.
about the processing of personal data (GDPR)
1. Please be advised that the personal data administrator is Amercom S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw 00-844, ul. Grzybowska 87, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS no. 0000020598, (hereinafter: "Company").
2. Contact details of the Company: tel.+48-618515147, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Shared personal data will be
processed only for the purposes of the purchase (orders)
4. The company processes personal data for the purposes of:
1) provision of the service of keeping the User's account in the online store Amercom-hobby.com via the website. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
(2) sales of products offered by the Company - the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
(3) consideration of a complaint, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company - (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR,
4. Providing personal information is voluntary, but necessary in order to conclude an agreement with the Company.
5. Personal information will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contract, and after this period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law (in particular accounting or tax)
6. The recipients of personal information will be: - the entity providing the service of delivery of goods
7. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union area
8. Each person, to the extent required by law, has the right to access their data and rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In case of any doubts related to the processing of personal data, each person may ask the Company for information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).